Friday, August 25, 2006

what a day...

I had my first staff meeting at work today... they want me to start coming to them now, so I can be apart of planning for next quarter... then we had an open house so people could come into our school and have a look around... I spent the time grading papers and talking to the 6 year old son of one of my students who is super cute and rattled on and on about X-men. he wanted to come home with me by the time we were done describing every x-men we could both come up with... I then went to Joann's with my mom to scope out there huge sale on scrapbooking stuff... too bad all the stuff I bought won't be used for a while, because I have nothing to scrap at the moment. I spent over $20 though... really great stuff. all 12x12 paper is only 16 cents... cool huh!

Then I came home and my iPod had arrived... it is charging right now because it had absolutely no battery power what-so-ever. I did find out that you cannot have an refurbished iPod engraved... so all the quotes you gave me are awesome, but were not used. On the up side I have tons of cool titles and quotes for scrapping pages.

Now I am off to a concert tonight. Obadiah Parker is playing tonight and I decided to attend... should be fun!

Tomorrow night I may go see Wicked. Amy and I are going to stand in line at Gammage and eneter a raffle to get tickets to the show... think optimistic thoughts for us!

Oh, and it's my mom and dad's 27th anniversary today... they are so cute! I am so proud to have parents who have stayed together so long, and who are still so crazy about each other... they have created such a safe protective home for my brothers and I. I feel privilaged to have them for examples of a healthy marriage and Godly love.

1 comment:

linda t said...

Oh my gosh... I have not seen that pic in years!!
That was taken in Alaska like 5 years ago!

We are blessed with amazing kids!
Thanks Miranda!