Sunday, August 20, 2006

iPod engravings...

I am ordering my new iPod and I want to get it engraved with a really cool quote on the back... it can't be very long only two lines of words... but I am having trouble deciding on a quote to use... I want something really cool... I have a few in mind from different movies and books I have read. I don't want anything too deep and I don't really want a verse, just something that is close to my heart and means something to me... it can even be funny. I want something that inspires adventure, or fantasy, or adventure... make sense? I am enlisting all your help... I would love for all of you to send me some quotes... or comment on your feelings about the ones below...

Ones I have thus far:

"The Road goes ever on and on..." - Tolkien
"Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien
"When will you realize, Vienna waits for you." - Billy Joel
"Second star to the right and straight on till morning" - JM Barrie
"There's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - Tolkien
"Think of a wonderful thought." - Peter Pan
"When you wish upon a star..." - Disney
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." - Disney
"Defying Gravity" - Wicked

6 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

There's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - Tolkien

that's my vote ...

are you busy Fri night? Obadiah Parker concert ... let me know if you're interested ...

linda t said...

how about part of a favorite, meaningful verse that you love?

linda t said...

ok... so i forgot that you said no verse... dah...

Miranda said...

HAHAHA... hey all... I'm a loser. I finally determined a quote I liked and I went to order the refurb iPod, only to find out they don't engrave Refurb iPods... bummer. I actually wonder if it will already be engraved to someone else... I can only imagine. I doubt it though. Thanks for the input... I did discover some awesome quotes in the process though.

Anonymous said...

"Not all who wander are lost." thats my vote.

Anonymous said...

Someday my prince will come!