Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Salty-Sweet...


I was in a comfort food state of mind last night an on my way home from work stopped for some delicious treats... I am a sweet and salty kind of gal so along with my pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food (I actually prefer Marsha Marsha Marshamallow, but they were out), I purchased my all time favorite snack food - Sunflower seeds. I have severe TMJD because of these little beauties and because I can down an entire bag within the length of a movie (I sneak them into theaters). I inherited the taste from my dad... I only eat Frito Lay brand because David's are too salty and not as big of seeds.... they are my happy food. Yum.

3 comments:

linda t said...

Just yesterday one of my bloggers also mentioned that very flavor of B&J ice cream!
I think that is God telling me that I need to go buy that very flavor!
BYE!

Anonymous said...

Phish food is my 3rd fave. #1 is In a Crunch and #2 is Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.

my dad and i made homeade milkshakes last night (the augustson way) and we had chocolate moose tracks ice cream but we didnt have enough so we combined it with coffee heath bar crunch. it was the most delicious milkshake i have ever had in my life!! chocolate, coffee, peanut butter cup, heath bar, chocolate fudge swirl milkshake.

my salty sweet junk food list is either goldfish (or cheez its) and dr pepper or goldfish(or cheez its) with chocolate milk.

linda t said...

Erin,
You are a gal after my own heart!
Now I not only need to get the Phish flavor... but now your #1 and #2 flavors!!

Help me!