Friday, September 22, 2006

YAY!!

So Tyler, my super talented little brother, had his choir concert last night and brought the house down with his awesome, amazing voice. I actually wasn't there to see it, but I did make it to the dress rehersal... where I took these pictures.






And here is his big Solo moment... singing "Run Freedom, Run"


In other news... work is good and my desk is almost set up... I still have to bring in things that are "me", like pictures and decorations... I also share my desk with someone else, so it can't be too much, but I'll get that kind of stuff together this weekend.

1 comment:

linda t said...

I love that Tyler has a sister that is so loving and supportive. You have been huge in Tyler's journey in believing in himself, his self-confidence, his stepping out of his comfort-zone.
You have been such a role-model Miranda!