Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why do I do this to myself...

It is 8am and I am sitting at my computer all ready to go to work... I actually didn't need to actually work this morning, but I am helping out another instructor... why do I agree to sub classes, I don't want to. I actually need to do stuff for my other classes... today. That's right I am sub-ing this morning and then I have a class this afternoon and evening... I will be at work for 12 hours today! ugh. I'm sleepy... and I don't want to stand up in front of a class. Okay I am going to go... luckily tomorrow I will be at work for only about 5 hours tomorrow... nice!

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

ha ha! sucker ... I used to do that ... I actually enjoyed being that busy (while it lasted) ... now I know that I love staying home .... and I don't really like my job all that much ...