Monday, September 25, 2006

Excited by the TV line up

It is that time of year again... that's right - premiere week!! YAY! Now I love TV very very much, but with my new job and the fact that I feel a nagging guilt if I start to schedule my life around too many shows, I try to decide on only a handful of shows to devote my season to... so the race has begun.

Returning favorites of course is Grey's Anatomy and Lost! I am so excited for the Lost premiere on the 4th of Oct.

Now the new hopefuls... The Office.

Now I was with them in the beginning, but they fell by the wayside when it came to VCR programming, but I have returned and what a wonderful homecoming it has been. Another hopeful is Brothers and Sisters... the premiere was ineteresting, but the jury is still out. There is also Desperate Housewives... doubtful I'll stick, but it is always something to watch if I have nothing else to do. Then we have a premiere that aired tonight, but it was pretty incredble - Heroes!! It is comic book-ish, with a likeness to X-men, and it has some big names to back it up... Promising.

And finally we have Gilmore Girls... I have watched this show since the beginning, but I haven't been impressed with the last few seasons... I am going to tape the premiere tomorrow night, but I am not holding my breath for anything great... what are some of your favorite shows?

5 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

One of the actors in Heroes was the sexy bad boy w/ the crooked smile from American Dreams a couple years ago ... I kinda want to watch that show just for him ...

In reality I only watch the Office ... now that everything else good has been cancelled ...

Aaron said...

grey's anatomy...i've been sucked in. more for social reasons than anything else, but i can't say i'm not a sucker for melodrama either.

Anonymous said...

Watched Heroes to. last night thought it might be worth it and so far I am curious so I will watch again and of course LOST! We will have to discuss our theories once it starts.

NanAZ said...

Have you seen the "Studio 60" show? I don't remember the whole name, but it's pretty good too. It's got Matthew Perry and several folks from West Wing. It's about the behind the scenes at a "Saturday Night Live" type show...could be interesting.

Yeah, Grey's Anatomy isn't bad...tends toward the soap opera side, but good acting.

NanAZ said...

I still have trouble with The Office. I like Jim and the romance aspect and a few things are funny, but much of the rest is just downright painful to watch.