Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kelsie's birthday


My friend Kelsie turned 24 today and since this is also the 24th - that means that it is her "Golden Birthday"!! We all met up at the Royal Palms restaurant (I think that is what it is called) and had a wonderful brunch all together. We got this beautiful dining room all to ourselves with a long gorgeous oak table and high back dining chairs... We were actually not suppose to have that room, but they double booked the other room and so we got this much more expensive dining room for free... yippie!
My friend Kelsie is the coolest person in the world... she is one of those beautiful women (literally one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen up close) and she is incredibly kind and has such a beautiful heart. I told her today that I feel so privilaged to be her friend, because she is too cool for me. She's one of those popular, beautiful people and I adore her and want to be like her when I grow up. I hope she knows how much she means to me.




2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

you all look so fancy ... looks like it was fun ...

Anonymous said...

So very glad you had a camera with you Miranda. It's fun to remember that day via your photos. Thanks for posting them. And, happy instructing!