Wednesday, September 06, 2006

baby suri cruise...


Yeah... I know this is retarded to post about this... but she is so incredibly cute... check it out.

In other news the Bowen family and I decided to part employment ways... we both decided that because Simon was in school and I am starting my 40 hour a week job soon, it wasn't necessary to continue nannying... It is a really good thing and such a God-thing and so I feel really good about it. I will still watch the kids here and there when Teresa and Dave have date night or any other need they may have... but I won't be a regular staple in the house.

With all that is starting in my life I feel God is really protecting me in prioritizing and giving myself some free time. I have a problem leaving empty hours in the week that I really need... I tend to fill up every minute.

I will miss my "mommy-fix" terribly, but I will also have peace of mind not working a million jobs (or just 2) at once.

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I had a dream last night that Andrew and I had twin boys ... and the whole dream was me running around stressing out trying to find someone to watch them while I went to work ... interested? Imaginary kids like Bret's (fotc) ... their names are Caleb and Abel ... weird, huh? but anything can happen in a dream ...

Martha-Anne said...

awww you're right! so cute! great blog! :)