Saturday, September 09, 2006

fun night at Amy's

Amy found herself alone tonight and so did I, so I was more than happy to ablige her my company... that is after I had to get a ride home from work because I discovered my front right tire has absolutely no air in it what-so-ever! so sad for my pathetic little car... this is the 4th thing I have had to replace in as many months... ugh. But I did have a great time (and great quiche) at the Schubert abode... hence the pictures taken by this lovely little laptop seen below...

We watched The Burbs (starring Tom Hanks) and I sorted through pictures for my new scrap project... I'll explain once I have pictures (ah the suspense)... I have come home to a house full of people (at midnight... I know!). It is my brothers weekly poker game with his friends... so they are all over the house talking and laughing and singing (yes... they are all choir boys and girls) and so I have no hope of getting to bed any time soon... but such is life...

Talking on the phone with Kendra

Amy and I lounging in front of the movie

Yep... that's just me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoho

Amy T Schubert said...

make Tyler listen to that cd ...

Anonymous said...

yay I made your blog!!!