Monday, September 11, 2006

Scrap it!

What totally stinks about our scrap it get togethers is that I now have my creativity going like a fiend and I want to scrap all the time... but I need to pace myself because I don't have a lot and I tend to work really fast... I think it is due to the fact that I fear my vision will leave if I take too long to do a page... that is what happened with my dad's book. So I have the morning off and I am doing everything I can to not dive into a another project at my scrap table... I also should be preparing my lesson for tonight's Professional Development class... ugh.

I am super excited because the Grey's Anatomy Season 2 DVD comes out tomorrow... I have to go pick it up! Gosh I love that show. The Season premiere is next thursday!!!

I feel like I laze my days away... I was impressed that my body woke up at 8:30 this morning (I usually wake up at around 9:30-10am when I don't have to work in the mornings), but what did I do with my few extra hours of the day... I layed in my bed and listened to the radio reports about the 5 years anniversary of 9/11. I wish I would have just gotten up and done something productive... so now it is a little after 10am and I have to go to work in 3 and a half hours... not a lot of time to do soemthing worth while... because I still need to get dressed and prepare for class.

I am going to clean my room and maybe start looking for my scrap assignment pictures... (I have to scrap something I did during the summers when I was a kid - which was playing on my grandparent's farm in wisconsin.) That is what I'll do today...

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I really wish we had a name other than the 'assignment' ... doesn't make it sound like very much fun ...

Aaron said...

I think there's a lot to be said for having sat and listened to the radio for a few hours. I mean, it's like you're connecting to past generations' experiences - you know, huddled around the old RCA Victrola, soothed by the warm voice of Edward R. Murrow. I think it as a morning well spent.