Saturday, September 16, 2006

Awesome Memory!!

I know it is 1am and I am beyond exhausted, but I am also on cloud 9 after having one of the most incredible evenings.

Kendra, chris, and I went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at Gammage... it is a remake of the 1988 movie with Steve Martin and Michael Cain... great movie.

Anyhoo... The show is absolutely beyond incredible and I laughed my head off through the whole thing. The most incredible element is Norbert... now not only do I love him for his vocal talent, but he is the most energetic and spectacular performers I have ever seen... the amount of energy that comes out of that man on stage is astounding. But the great thing is that he looked like he was having an absolute blast on stage which made the whole show so fun. It is one of the best shows I have ever witnessed in my life.

But the fun isn't over... Oh no... the 3 of us hurried to the stage door to see if we could catch Norbert before he dodged out to the hotel, and low and behold we got to meet him, he signed our playbills, and even took a picture with us... exhibit A:
if you saw him perform you would understand why I love him... yes he isn't the most attractive.

The leading lady was also very good as well... her high notes blew me away... what a voice. She was lovely!


I will be forever greatful for the blessing of such a wonderful night... other pictures for your enjoyment of Chris, Kendra and I at the show




4 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I'm just going to start sobbing with jealousy ....

PS. I think one of the upcoming scrap challenges you can use these pictures ... hint hint ... no details yet ...

linda t said...

WOW!!
Awesome pics!
Will make for a killer 2 page layout!

Amy T Schubert said...

I just got your phone message ... thanks for thinking of me! ... still very jealous. ...

Anonymous said...

where's out rubert picture? Can you email all of them to me :)