Friday, September 01, 2006

...

It is daunting making a title for each of these bloody blogs... so I will forgo the effort to create one all together.

I feel much much better than yesterday... I just need to relax a little and think of myself for a change instead of filling my schedule for other people... I need to have some rest and relaxation in my life... which after my nap yesterday I got some. Thanks for all the support and prayers.

My friend Tom from work has a blog... yippie skippie!! http://web.mac.com/tomsbrain/iWeb/Site/Blog/Blog.html

I went to work today for a couple hours to hire some people... that's right I have the power to hire people. It is amazingly awesome to have this type of responsibility and at the same time, daunting... ah second time to use that word in this blog, it has become the word of the day... yeah, I had to hire a few new TA's (teaching assistants) for a couple of my classes... it brought back memories of my interview process when I was hired 10 months ago... and look at how far I have come... I am now a full time instructor. I never imagined that it would take this little amount of time to reach my goal. I am amazed at how God had plans that were beyond my wildest imaginings... but then again God has always worked that way with me... instead of giving me what I ask for, he gives me something way better.

I also got my class schedule for next quarter starting next month (October 10th), which means I can start planning the rest of my life... as far as 2006 goes. I am happy with the way it worked out, and this will shape up to be a wonderful quarter... at least I hope.

Now I am off to play with Simon and Addy... I think we will have early bath time, and dinner, and put our PJs on and watch a movie... Addy is now scared of any movie that is not Dora, all because of Monsters Inc... now her reaction to anything but Dora and Buzby ends with her running to her room screaming and saying, "I scared, I scared" it is so incredibly sad and at the same time adorable... does that sound bad of me... yeah you would have to be there to get it... I am thinking something mindless and cutesy...

I'm bored and my compiter has a built in camera... and a program called PhotoBooth that allows you to take endless amounts of useless pictures... like these... enjoy

















2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

you totally need to play w/ photo booth some more ...

NanAZ said...

You're so cute, Miranda!

I'm glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to scrapping next week.