Sunday, September 10, 2006

My dad's gift...

So it was my dad's 53rd birthday on September 7Th (Thursday)... he is such a hard person to shop for, so I am always at a loss as to what to get him. Well the night before his birthday it finally dawned on me... with a little help from a friend at work, that I should make him a photo album of just him and I... "Daddy & Deucy" is what I called it - Deucy is what my dad calls me because I am the second child. So I finished it today (well finished putting the book together, but I have not journaled which as my scrapping friend will tell you means that it is not finished. So I am going to put selections of the album up here so you can see my work... and how cute I am as a baby.









1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

I am so impressed you did all that yesterday ... and THAT is why you're all caught up on your scrapping ...