Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Talked to Jack at Glenwood Terrace about my apartment... everything should be done by next week... so I'll be moving in shortly.

I rearranged my schedule to allow for a day off work March 8th, so that'll probably the start of my official move-in weekend... what this means is, I have to start packing... ugh. I am really nervous that packing will be a lot harder emotionally than I expected... I don't like to think about it. I'll probably cry.

Onto happier subjects... I am going to disneyland in one week from tomorrow... SO EXCITED!!! I am checking the weather reports and yesterday is said rain expected for March 2nd... the day we are at the park, but then today I checked again (I know, obsessive) and it said sunny... so there is still some debate. Rain will stink for enjoying the park, but will make for a less crowded park... I prefer it to rain actually, I have an umbrella.

Kind of would love to go on this... but money does not permit.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I've been to Disneyland in the rain, and if you're not LITERALLY on the ride, there is NO WHERE to go to get out the rain ... everything is outdoors ...

When I was there, they were selling yellow (cheap) mickey mouse ponchos .... sold out of them by noon-ish and everywhere you looked was yellow ... kind of funny. I wish I had a picture ...

NanAZ said...

The best is when it looks like rain but it actually doesn't rain. Then people don't come to the park but you don't get drenched.

We bought some awesome and expensive Disney sweatshirts the last time we were there and it rained. Disney probably likes the apparel sales on rainy days...maybe they order it.

Adam, Erin and Titus said...

i totally cried when i packed up my bedroom last year. it was so emotional, you live there snuggly and protected and comfortable and then you move out.. my dad took me out to dinner and i could barely eat .. just hurry through it and then celebrate your new room.