Saturday, February 17, 2007

I love weddings...

Just got back from the wedding of a close family friend. Kristen Martin became Kristen Nunley tonight... it was beautiful. I find that I start thinking about my wedding someday when I am sitting in someone else's... it doesn't help that everyone kept telling me all night - "someday this will be you". I get so excited about my wedding day... I mean come on!! You're a princess for an entire day! So my parents and I talked all the way home about weddings and what I picture about my wedding day... Kristen's wedding was absolutely beautiful and romantic.

This is me decked out for the wedding... I don't often have an excuse to dress really nice, so when I get the opportunity, I take full advantage... my dress is super comfy too because it's linen... so I thought I would get some self-portraits in while I am all done up.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

looking lovely, my fellow single friend. we're becoming a rare breed...

Amy T Schubert said...

more pictures?