Sunday, February 04, 2007

one of my favorite authors, the author of my favorite book - Francine Rivers has a movie coming out based on her book "The Last Sin Eater". It is actually one of the few books of hers that I have not read... but I have heard that it is really really good... so tomorrow I will be picking up that book to read next. I am not sure when the movie will be coming to theaters or if it is coming to Phoenix... but either way I am super excited... maybe Redeeming Love will be made into a movie next.

I finally finished Peter Pan in Scarlet... it was wonderful. Really a sweet and cleverly written piece of work.

I will be calling Jack at my future apartments tomorrow to see how my application is coming along and if I have a chance at an apartment by next month.

No comments: