Sunday, February 25, 2007



I use to have a dream of accepting an academy award for best actress... I still practice with a shampoo bottle from time to time, but NOW my dream is to be a seat filler... that's right! They actually have people as "seat fillers" who, when a movie star or someone goes to the restroom or up to win or present an award, these people sit in their seat so the pictures of the audience still look full... granted I would be moving around the entire evening, but I could have the chance to sit next to someone like Meryl Streep, Leonardo Dicaprio, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney... list goes on. That is now my dream... my goal.

I am laughing hystarically at John C Riley, Jack Black, and Will Farrell.

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

I want to be one of the papparazzi who takes pictures of the winners/presenters backstage. .,....