Tuesday, February 06, 2007

NEW YORK!!!!!


I'm going to New York!!!! March 15-19!!!!! Tyler's choir is going for tour, and I am going to be a chaperone! We are going to see Hairspray and Mama Mia on Broadway... and Ground Zero, Ellis Island, Carnegie Hall, Time Square, list goes on... I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I have NEVER been to New York and what a great way to go... everything is planned, and even though I won't have a bunch of free time to explore, I will get to see a lot of stuff behind the scenes (oh did I mention the choir gets to sing on stage at Carnegie Hall... of and we are having workshops with the casts of both Hairspray and Mama Mia before we see their shows... yep not many other people get that!) Tyler is also turning 18 years old while we are there, so I get to be with my brother in New York on his 18th birthday!

So excited! So awesome! Must figure out what I am going to wear!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

dang, that is some truly awesome news miranda! i am envious...well, at least as far as seeing nyc goes (my apologies for not being able to share in the love of the musical)...and i expect some sweet pictures/recap upon your return.

NanAZ said...

WOW! Congratulations! Sounds like a blast. We've never been to NYC either. Amy really liked it when she visited. You'll have to take to her.

Amy T Schubert said...

I have about 15 scarves if you need to borrow one or 2 ...