Sunday, February 04, 2007


I have become my mother... the transformation is almost complete... I have started a "collection"!!! and the reason it is so like my mother is because I only have one of the things in my "collection" (thus the " " marks). I am going to be collecting Disneyland pictorial souvenir guides. I purchased one at a church thrift store a couple of years ago just because it was cute and had older pictures of disneyland (circa 1981)... then when I bought this history of disneyland book at the park a year ago I discovered my little book is apart of disneyland history and worth safe-keeping. So I finally looked good and hard tonight (with my mom, the knower of all object where-abouts in our house) and we (she) found it!!! So I did a little research online and there are a few on ebay for around $25 each, but I want to try to find them for cheaper else where (where else should I look besides ebay?). In the words of my mother "the thrill is in the hunt"... hahaha... transformation complete!

1 comment:

NanAZ said...

Becoming your mother is nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to the best of us. And your mom is awesome, especially when it comes to collecting and shopping.