Thursday, October 02, 2008

An American in London...

I GOT IN!!! I am going to be spending the spring of 2009 in London England!! I still cannot believe it! I apologize that I can't write more now, but I'll tell you the whole story when I get home from work tonight!! Love you all and thank you for your prayers. God is a good God, not that he wouldn't be if I had not been accepted, but just the fact that I get this opportunity is an answer to all my prayer and frustrations about the direction God has been leading my life in over the past 5 years. I am so incredibly joyful and full of incredible wonder at his sovereignty in my life.

Here is a glimpse of what my life will look like in January!

2 comments:

NanAZ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Can we come and visit? I guess you'll need to start shopping for warm clothes, huh?

I can't wait to see your posts when you're over there.

What will the massage school do without you?

brandi said...

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!!! That is so awesome! I can't think of anyone more deserving than you Miranda!!
xoxo
Brandi and Aaron