Wednesday, March 14, 2007

9 hours and counting till I am at the airport... minor set back in New York excitement... I got the sweatshirt (dun-dun-duh). It is, how should I put this?... Horrible. The design and look of it is really sub-par, but the clincher in the whole buzz-kill of it is they either got the order wrong or students took the wrong sizes, because 5 girls including me were left with no other choice but to take home a medium... AN ADULT MEDIUM, which is little more than a moo-moo on me. The sleeves are about 6 inches too long, the thing comes down to my knees... and I paid $20 for this. Now I am fully intending on 1.) not wearing it on tour and 2.) asking for either my money back or a small sweatshirt which I paid for. I am mortified! But to be a good sport and to be apart of the tour color scheme I will buy a cheap navy sweatshirt to match (all they want is to be able to pick you out of the busy New York crowd easily and honestly - mission accomplished with the drastic red streaks in my hair). So because of my humiliation of possibly having to wear the vomit-inducing peice of cloth I didn't fall asleep till 12:30 and then woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30 this morning... so going on 6 hours of sleep I won't be getting more than 4 hours of sleep tonight and I will be ready to wander around time square tomorrow morning... ugh.

In other orders of business it will be raining all the days that we have stuff scheduled outdoors and it'll be sunny the days we are inside seeing shows and such...ugh.

I am hoping my attitude improves before getting to sky harbor tonight.

*** Attitude is much better... I bought another blue sweatshirt at Goodwill for $3.00 (no "Big Apple" but it fits and it's comfy), I am almost done with work... things are looking up! ***

No comments: