Sunday, December 10, 2006

its almost 2am...

I went to go see the play Doubt at Gammage Auditorium this afternoon... I didn't like it. So in order to remedy a depressing play experience, my friend Teresa and I went to go see The Holiday... I LOVED IT! It gave me the same feeling that Love Actually did. I just thought they didn't make a bad decision with the entire movie. The characters were great. I cried and burst out laughing... It was awesome.

Then I went over to Amy and Andrew's house and hung out with them and Kevin. My friend Kevin is in town!! Super fun. I was tired from my long day, but I had lots of fun...so much fun, I even fell asleep briefly while Andrew and Kevin played a game Linerider... ugh.

But I am excited to have Kevin here to visit... his wife Erin arrives tomorrow... can't wait to see you Erin!!!

I am exhausted! I'm going to sleep!

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

glad you made it home awake ...

Unknown said...

i'm here! lets party!!!!