Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!!!



To my mom... the most wonderful, fun, delightful, passionate woman I know!!!
My mom turns 50 years old today! (december 13)... I could write my mom a letter or a card, but honestly knowing my mom's love of blog reading, I think this will excite her more.

Mom, I love you so much. You are so special and unique and perfectly designed to be my mother. I couldn't have asked for someone who would have raised me better than you have. I am blessed to hear your wisdom and delight in your humor. I love how you get so excited about everything, you throw yourself into every activity and you love people so much. I admire how everyone feels so comfortable and accepted by you. Everyone is so fortunate to have you apart of their lives... me most of all.
I love your heart and your smile and your friendship. As I grow older I learn to appreciate you more and more. What an extraordinary woman to be able to look to and follow. I have learned to love life because of you, I have learned to laugh at myself because of you, I have learned what it means to be a Godly woman. I am so thankful God made me your daughter. I love you so much and I wish you a very happy birthday!!!

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Happy Birthday, Linda ... we love you ... xo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday linda! You are an awesome aunt! love ya!

Kevun said...

happy birthday yesterday linda