Friday, December 15, 2006

I have given up on the titles...

Tyler had the last of his christmas concerts tonight... you'd think that a high school wouldn't need three christmas concerts, but apparently they do. I put the bug in Shryock's (choir director) ear that I was more than available to chaperone the choir tour to New York this year... I am so serious! I really want to go!!

Tyler did a great job singing!!! (pictures to come...)

Then after the show Nicole, my mom, and I made a trip to Ross for some shopping. I found super cute leopard print shoes and some red shoes... both pointy with tiny heels. SO CUTE!!!

Now I am home... tomorrow is the first time in two weeks where I can sleep in a little bit! I will probably get up around 9:00 to put in a last bid on a thing on ebay I am looking at... the auction ends at 9:30... this is my last ditch effort on a gift I want for someone!!! (I can't say who it is, they may be reading... sshhhhh).

I have two movies I have yet to watch from Netflix... hopefully I can get one of those out of the way tonight... if I am still awake enough.

We had our staff christmas party today... super fun! Then a bunch of the students brought their kids to the school to make gingerbread houses (out of graham crackers)... THEY WERE SO CUTE!!! (pictures will come later) I cant wait to have kids... especially around Christmas time.

I also am pretty much finished with my mom's Christmas present... don't worry mom... I'm not going to say what it is... only that it is done. whew.

Now all that is left is Nicole, and the rest of Shawn's gift... I am cutting it close aren't I?

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

one week til Christmas!!! (actually about 9 days, but who's counting?)

Anonymous said...

I am looking for red pointy toe shoes!!!

Don't feel bad neither one of my girls have any presents right now!! neither does joe, my mom, brandi, oh my gosh I need to go shopping!!!!