Thursday, November 02, 2006

TV shows

I watched shows that I have taped tonight (and some that were live on TV)... the office was in it's awkward silence glory tonight... Grey's Anatomy is definitely getting interesting (I love that show so very much)... but the big one... LOST!!! I watched last nights episode tonight, because I was at work last night.... HOLY CRAP!!! What a great show... I am totally excited for next episode (which sadly enough is the "fall" season finale... it won't show new episodes till next spring)! But it looks awesome... and I love Desmond... and Kate and Sawyer plot developments look interesting! I am addicted... I know... but man it brightens up my evenings!

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Andrew and I don't really get into dramas, but the office ... I tell ya ... warms my heart every week .... just the tiny tiny little implication of the text message ... sweet.

Anonymous said...

I wish i could get into Lost as much as others, but i just can't. The Office was pretty funny. And Grey's... no thank you. House is a MUCH BETTER medical drama.

That is all...