Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm bored...

I am sitting in a lecture for Neuromuscular therapy at Phoenix College right now... and I am loosing concentration quite quickly. My friend Tom from work and I decided that this was how we were going to spend our afternoon this fine friday... regretfully.

But while sitting here, Tom has reminded me of my other weird proclivities as stated in the previous blog... 3 in particular:

7. I absolutely hate the word Belly

8. I cannot stand the taste of cilantro... I can taste it in anything and it is the most disgusting taste I have ever encountered

9. Large structures under water scare me... like the fact that entire sunken ships and submarines and icebergs, and the blue whale can live and fit under the surface of the ocean FREAKS ME OUT TO NO END!!!


and did you know that White adipose tissue is the largest organ in our endocrine system... mmm... interesting huh.

1 comment:

linda t said...

belly, belly, belly, belly, belly....