Saturday, November 11, 2006

the little ones...


I decided to spend the day with the Bowen family (the family I use to nanny for), I hadn't seen them in a while and missed them tremendously. So I planned to spend a couple hours with them... and that turned into the entire day... I even stayed after the kids had gone to bed and watched a movie with Teresa - pirates of the caribbean. I love those kids so so much. Addy kept asking every 5 minutes if I had to go home? and when I accompanied them to the park, she would turn around on her tricycle and ask, "you come with me?" like she was so surprised I was still there. Simon wanted to play every game under the sun with me, and didn't want me to every leave... he is so sweet. I promised simon that him and I would have to take a trip to the zoo soon, since it is good zoo weather... and he wants to see all the animals that we named last time we were there... I think I am more excited than him to go to the zoo... I love the zoo! It was an extraordinarily fun day.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

simon's face is classic. sounds like an excellent saturday, punctuated by the decision to watch pirates:)