Tuesday, November 07, 2006

... and it's been almost a week...


A picture from the set of Shawn's original feature film "Fountain of You"... we filmed a little bit this last weekend... this is the foutain itself.
Shawn is calling Todd (the leading man) to see where the heck he is... he never showed up or called, so we improvised what we filmed that day.

I have 2.5 presents done and out of the way for christmas... I am very proud of myself this year... I thought and planned and now at the beginning of November I have gotten some christmas shopping done. I am usually scrambling for gifts at the beginning of december, and I just end up forfeiting creativity and sticking to the christmas list stuff... but this year I am really excited about the gifts I have thus far completed. I always get so excited about what I am giving... even more so than what I will get for christmas. This year with my dad's present I am way excited for him so see it... It is hard for me not to show it to him now. I also have my mom pretty much taken care of, I just need to complete the final details... and Tyler's gift has been half determined, I just need to think about the other part of it. Shawn and Nicole, I still have no idea about.

In a little more than 2 weeks I will be in Oklahoma for thanksgiving... I am really excited to see my cousins and their families... and to spend thanksgiving with them for the first time ever! It is also my birthday in two weeks which is pretty exciting too. But I am turning 22, what is so special about 22?

I am giving a final today in my afternoon class... and then this evening is a review for another final... easy work day.

3 comments:

linda t said...

That fountain pic is so artsy cool!

Anonymous said...

ooo, i hope u know what i wanted for Christmas, seeing as how one of the 2.5 is obviously mine :) kidding...

HOPE U WENT OUT AND VOTED TODAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!