Monday, November 13, 2006

My six weird habits...

A friend recently posted her list on her myspace... and it has inspired me.

1. I make my bed every night before I climb in

2. I have to take showers at night because it feels weird to fall asleep with dry hair to me.

3. I like to get to the movie theater before the previews start, or it's not worth it

4. I have consistant hand gestures I always make when I teach... you'd have to see them... ask my students

5. I ALWAYS have to have a salty sweet combo when it comes to snack food... start with sweet (chocolat most often) and then salty (sunflower seeds always) and then I switch off throughout the snacking time.

6. I have read every Harry Potter book at least twice... some three or four times.

There you have it... any other weird habits I have, please let me know... it is really fun to think of your eccentricities, I encourage you all do this... very funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish you knew me well enough to list 6 for me.