Thursday, November 09, 2006

horrible day

It actually was shaping up to be a pretty good day... until people say nasty things, and hurtful things, and make you feel like the lowest of the low in the entire earth... so I have been feeling like crap for the last hour. But you know what... that is not who I am!! I am not the things that people say I am, I am not. So I refuse to let the people who have no idea who I am determine how I feel about myself, or generate any self-doubt. So you know what!!!!! People suck... not any of you though... I like you. I'm going to bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok, I still love you... even tho you like Grey's more than House... Your mom and I will soon change that... haha

linda t said...

Miranda, you are my most favorite daughter in the whole world... ok, so you are my only daughter...
Well, you are the most amazing person I know and if I was your age I would want you as my bestest friend in the whole world.
I love you Miranda.
Don't ever change for nobody!!

Amy T Schubert said...

people DO suck ... 'specially cause they mostly don't know anything ...

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anyone ever saying something mean to you. I'm glad you aren't going to let it bother you.

NanAZ said...

Miranda, you are AWESOME and don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise. You are a child of the king and Christ in Miranda on your worst day, even when people slander you. We know and God knows how awesome you are! I would gladly adopt you as a daughter any day! Praying for your days and for wisdom for you to know how to handle those difficult situations and constant reminders of how precious you are.

Anonymous said...

Miranda who do I need to hurt?