Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hobby Lobby...

This past weekend, my scrap girls and I went on a Scrap tour in which we toured around Phoenix and went to lots of different places to get scrap supplies, inspiration, and to just have fun together. It was lots of fun, but what always happens with me is I don't buy a lot because I am always thinking I'll find something better, or get a better deal at the next place (I am my mother's daughter). So when everyone else was spending, spending, spending, I shelled out a meager $40 total. But I have redeemes myself.

My mom and I spent the morning at the newly opened Hobby Lobby out at 99th Ave and the I-10 freeway (which ended up being only 20 minutes away). I have been frequenting Hobby Lobby for some time, but in Oklahoma City, when I visit there of course. It is an amazing store! I love it! They have an entire corner of the store devoted to scrapping... aisle after aisle of stickers, paper, stamps, punches, albums, etc... and all for incredibly prices... they even have tons of stuff 50% off right now because of the grand opening... I got lots of paper and a couple stamps and acrylic paint, and all for $20!! Awesome!

Then to finish off the morning before I got to work, my mom and I picked up some bread from Wild Flower Bread company and the new Bistro soup from Safeway - Butternut squash, and we celebrated autumn with the tastes of the season... perfect... it was lovely!

I will leave you with pictures of the scrap tour...
my purchases

Lunch at Wild Flower Bread company

you can't resist taking a picture with a bronz statue

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

did you take any photos on Sat?

btw - good job posting 2 days in a row ...

and what did you buy at Hobby Lobby?