Thursday, November 02, 2006

My netflix thinks I'm 5

I've heard "My TiVo think's I'm gay" theory, where based on the TV shows you watch, TiVo gives you recommendations on what other shows you might like... well I just started Netflix and apparently after filling out my movie preferences (they gave me list to rate) Netflix has determined that I am 5 years old... almost every recommendation they have for me is a Disney movie... all I remember is saying I really liked the little mermaid... but now Netflix thinks I'm 5 years old... ah well...

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Amazon thinks I'm either a 9 year old girl, or a 65 yearold college professor ... I think it's really confused.

Anonymous said...

i didnt know it gave you an age!!! i need to look into this...

ps we need to be friends on Netflix so we can suggest movies to each other and reveiw movies for each other!