Tuesday, January 06, 2009

This is it!!!

I feel a little overwhelmed! I am sitting in my living room (well, my parents' living room) surrounded by my luggage and just waiting... and hoping. Hoping that I have everything I need, hoping the airlines will ignore the 5 lbs. over the limit my bags are, hoping that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

I have been enjoying my last couple of days home... hanging out with people before I go, relaxing, running errands to make sure I have everything in order, etc etc. in exactly 24 hours it will be 6am in England and I will still be sleeping, but I will be in my dorm room at Royal Holloway in England and THAT will be pretty sweet.

I wish I was more into posting a long post about how I am feeling and funny things about my process of preparing to go... but like I said, I am overwhelmed. So I'm going to return to my semi-comatose state of sitting and waiting and hoping... and watching LIfetime.

4 comments:

brandi said...

OH my Goodness Miranda, I am so excited for you! Have a good trip

Amy T Schubert said...

I'm so happy for you I could cry.
Can't wait for your first big blog post about the trip!
love you!
xo

AmyKristen said...

I can't believe it's here! :) Miranda, have the most wonderful time. You will be missed! I look forward to reading your blog posts and hearing about EVERYTHING. Make great memories and take lots of pictures. LOVE YOU!

Stacey Lynch said...

Thinking about you, praying for you, and I might say I am a little envious of your CRIB!