Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Songs I'm obsessed with...

1. Finishing the Hat - Mandy Patinkin is doing a concert on the west end... I am tempted to go. But since I saw his name in lights I have had "Finishing the Hat" from the musical Sunday in the Park with George in my head. I therefore have just been playing it over and over again. (FYI, in case you didn't know - Mandy Patinkin was Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride)

2. Divine Romance - by Phil Wickham. It is just beautiful and worshipful and great!

3. The Thief - by Brooke Fraser. It is so hauntingly romantic. I want my husband to sing me to sleep someday :)

4. Hallelujah and Misery Business - by paramore. They are one right after the other on the CD riot. (Thanks Shawn!) I just play those 2 songs back to back.

5. Viva la Vida - by Coldplay. Just awesome... no other explanation.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Mandy Patinkin - also in Wild Party (fantastic musical) and the first few seasons of 'Criminal Minds' ... love him.

Now I have "wild party" in my head

linda t said...

Oh my gosh, that last song by Cold Play has been in my head ALL. Day. Long.
I LOVE that song!

Kristen said...

I love paramore, especially hallilejuh. Divine romance too love it!