Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Saw Becoming Jane tonight. It was lovely... I am trying to figure out when I can see it again! If you know the story of Jane Austen's life, you know the ending, but still it was lovely.

I do have to say I have been crying at romantic movies recently (more than usual and even with the romantic comedies... I am a basket case). This movie was no exception... cried and cried. The movie was also beautifully directed and shot... the costumes were just flawless... the chemistry was just how Jane would have wanted it - filled with wit and flirtation with a perfect amount of sizzle.

Aaron, Laurie, and Ashley Mertz all were my movie companions. We went out for Gellato afterwards - forgot my camera (which has become an unfortunate habit).

1 comment:

NanAZ said...

If you see Aaron again tell him I said Hi. I hope to see him on Sunday if he's still here.

Oh Miranda...you're not alone. The older I get, the more I cry at everything! We watched Actor's Studio when they interviewed Dustin Hoffman and he was crying from like the first minute. Amy used to make fun of me, but now she cries easily too.

My theory is that the older we get, the more we realize how precious all the details of life are. And then again, it could just be hormones.