Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jr. High celebrity crush revisited...


When I was in Jr. High I was a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer... I even had a crush on the character Xander Harris (played by Nicholas Brendon) from the show. I even have a diary entry devoted to my celebrity crushes and actor Nicholas Brendon is featured... I was/AM a huge nerd I know, but I was 13 so give me a break.

Cut to today... looking through the pictures of my friend Amy's pictures from her friends Christian and Avalon's wedding... low and behold Christian's brother is Nicholas Brendon... I laughed and couldn't help but email Amy and tell her. The whole thing made me think of my 13 year old self... and reminise... I even went back and read some of my diaries from back then... filled with clippings from magazines about my favorite movies (Ever After), tv shows (X-files - shakes head), music, etc... (make shift scrapping... I should post some when I get a chance if I deem them not too embarrassing). I even have my top ten lists of the biggest actors/actresses - where are you now Seth Green and Freddie Prinze Jr. and favorite songs - oh Matchbox 20. LAME.

Well there is an insight into my dweeby past.

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

stories like this are exactly what a blog is for ... love it.