Friday, October 13, 2006

Work, the Mac, and other randomness

I realize that my blogging has waned. For this I sincerely apologize. Amy has brought to my attention that I have not blogged in a week, so here is my Mea Culpa.

On Monday I sadly enough had to turn my computer over to the Mac Geniuses so they could fix it... little things that will be completely free under my warranty, but do not merit me a brand new computer as I secretly hoped. But I will get a whole new frame for the screen. Neat. So that being the case (me with no computer), I have been forced to use my dad's computer any chance I can while he is not working, which is usually on my lunch hour from work while he is at the office. That is another reason the blogging is minimal... with a new quarter of classes starting at work, this week has been rather full. I am trying to prepare for classes I have never taught before, and that is kind of interesting, kind of stressful. But I can state rather honestly I I kicked butt at hydrotherapy yesterday... it was really fun, and it was my first time teaching it!

Now that I have fully explained myself to you all, I can move onto other things... like my halloween costume... I have purchased a costume, and it is super awesome!!! I am hesitant to tell you all what I will be seeing as it is awesome and I want you to be left in suspense... (how does it feel Amy!!!!).

I watched the movie Tombstone this morning... someone tell me why that is a good movie... I understand that Val Kilmer is fantasic and what-not, but the storyline was indiscernible - was it about Wyatt Earp's relationship with his brothers? or his relationship with Doc Holiday? Or his ridding the town of Tombstone from the "Cowboy gang"? or was it the love story? I couldn't figure it out... it just had a lot of montages of killing cowboys in many different ways, and just when I thought it was over... it keeps going for 30 more minutes. I think I could watch it again if someone could tell me what it was all about.

Ugh... now I have to go back to work. I wish I could stay home and watch Greys Anatomy, because it is on again tonight, and I missed it last night... don't tell me what happens because I am taping it.

Hope this suffices as a blog entry. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you get to see the office?
'one time, I was on a safari w/ my family and my cousin --- Mufasa -- got trampled to death by a herd of wildebeasts.'
what a strange job you have that you can say you 'kicked butt at hydrotherapy!' ...