Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Evening off

This has been the first time in several weeks that I have been done with work at 5:30pm... most of the time I teach classes at night, which lasts until 10:30 at night. I am so excited to be sitting at home awaiting a Lost episode that I will be able to watch live, and it is only 7:50pm. YAY!

So I dyed my hair tonight... the blonde was getting a little old and I was ready for a change... so now it is a medium brown with a hint of red in it... I really like it, but unfortunately since I don't look very good, aside from the hair color, the pictures will be postponed for the time being.

Work was nice today. I taught a structural class this morning and then a hydrotherapy class this afternoon. I mention to the afternoon class that my dad is a musician and they became very curious about his music and all that. So during hands-on they requested to listen to him CD (even though I said that it was all about Jesus- which I feared may make people uncomfortable) and they really liked it. I immediantly called my dad after class and told him he has quite a fan base among my students. They even starting asking how they could get some of his CDs because they loved his music so much. I am so proud of my dad! He still impresses me so much!

4 comments:

linda t said...

Gee, I saw your hair color and it is soooo awesome... and whomever did your perm, I must get her name!!

Amy T Schubert said...

yup -- Randy's awesome ... it's confirmed ... did you tell them about his concert?

Anonymous said...

Its my favorite when your hair is dark... just so you know, ive been trying to figure out how to make that statement grammatically correct for 5 mins...

Amy T Schubert said...

sexy bee -- http://elsiecake.smugmug.com/gallery/2067901/2/106457891

I laughed ... tell jeanette