Thursday, October 05, 2006

Finals are over...

Ugh... I am so excited that finals are done... yet, you would think as the one administering the finals, the job would be easier. Alas, the stress of grading and worrying if your classes are going to get good grades, and the fear that everyone will blame you for their grades. Yeah... not really that fun.

But tomorrow I will be grading, and we have a faculty pot-luck... and then I think I may watch a movie at my desk while I prepare for my class on tuesday... that's right... movies at work (AWESOME!)

Lost started last night... YES!!!! The first 5 minutes were completely out of left feild and it was amazing... that show is so awesome. It annoys me though that different characters learn stuff about the island or other characters and they don't spill everything to each other, instead they keep secrets and it holds suspense... for example Kate, last night, sees Sawyer after everything that has happened to her, and instead of screaming about her conversation with Ben (AKA Henry Gale), they just shoot the breeze with small talk... I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!!! But the show is awesome, and I am excited about the new characters and the new season. YAY LOST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like Movie Mondays? 1/2 hour installments of Varsity Blues?

Aaron said...

Quality episode last night...of The Office, that is.

Miranda, welcome to the wonderful world of teaching; all along, we students thought we were getting the raw end of the deal. Little did we know, teaching is a real pain in the... The worst part of all - grading. It never gets fun...so I've experienced and been told.