Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

I know that Halloween officially starts this evening at sundown... the sentiment still stands.

This weekend Shawn and Nicole had their annual Halloween party so in true Miranda fashion I put on my best costume and partied it up! Here are some pics.



I was the little mermaid... so cute!

Nicole and Shawn as Sonny and Cher respectively.

My parents... my dad was Ricky Nelson and my mom was his adoring fan (she even had a poodle skirt that was super precious)

Amy and Andrew came as Seymore and Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors... Andrew even carried around that awesome flesh eating plant! Amy's black eye was a fine touch.

Then there was the Ellis Family

Michelle and Jason were from the Nacho Libre movie... Jason's costume was superb... Winston was Jack Sparrow... very awesome!

Joel and Misty were a pin-up girl and Greaser.




3 comments:

NanAZ said...

I don't get the Ricky Nelson costume. It's just Randy.

Amy T Schubert said...

who says Halloween starts at sundown? thanks for sharing the pics ...

Anonymous said...

I want to see your full costume!