Sunday, October 15, 2006

The horror

I know that horrors, under normal circumstances, are confined to the Halloween season, but mine seem to have everything to do with Christmas... I am having a difficult time with christmas presents for my family. I always get to into gift giving. I want the gifts to be thoughtful and to say something about my relationship to that particular individual. So in that way of thinking, I find myself over thinking everything, and it becomes very difficult to be content with what I get people. I honestly get very excited on Christmas morning, more about everyone else open my gifts for them, than about my own gifts... so Christmas is almost two months away, and I have no gifts... I will be scrambling again this year.

In other news I really really really want to go to Disneyland soon. I am planning a trip with my friend Kendra in February in honor of her triumphant graduation from ASU... but I want to be there now. It's all fantastical there, and I really could use some of that pixi dust. Right now they are celebrating a "year of a million dreams" which includes wonderful new attractions, and tons of giveaways to unsuspecting guests who happen to stumble into the park. Some of those awesome giveaways include fast passes on all the rides in the park (meaning you can just walk onto every ride without waiting in line) to Disney vacation club memberships to trips around the world (including a 15 day trip where you will stop at every disney park around the globe). I personally want to win the 9 day trip to London and Paris... I love disneyland so much... I love walt disney... hands down it is my favorite place in the whole world (out of all the places I have seen thus far). You can view the complete list here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I guess you can go in feb. but don't forget you have to go when we come!