Monday, March 31, 2008

Fresh flowers and Emy-girl

I love fresh flowers!! I have been obsessed with having a bouquet of fresh flowers on my kitchen table. It makes my house smell so fresh and earthy when I breeze through the door. My favorite flowers are lilies so I bought a bouquet of hot pink lilies at the grocery store and they have been blooming all week. They are so pretty


Speaking of pretty... I just spent an afternoon with my girl Emolyn. Shawn, Nicole, and I watched Enchanted while Emy slept in my arms... she is so amazing and beautiful. She makes the funniest faces and has the biggest eyes. I love her "kissy face" when she purses her lips and raises her eyebrows. What a charmer she is. I could hardly draw my eyes away from her!! I also loved watching Nicole being a mommy and Shawn being a daddy. Nicole is amazing... it is mesmerizing to watch - it is just so cool watching her love and adore her daughter. Watching Shawn is a trip!! He loves kissing Emy and snuggling with her. Emolyn loves nothing more than to cuddle with her daddy, I can tell.

Aunt Miranda and the pip-squeak

No comments: