Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An afternoon with Emolyn...

My sweet little niece will be 1 month old on Saturday!! I got to see her today and hold her for the very first time!! Here is a picture of our little time together...


She is so precious and the whole time I held her she slept and would wake up to suck on her pacifier and grunt and squeak a little... she is such a little piglet.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her... Nicole and Shawn got it right after a bath. She even has a towel wrapped around her little head... such a pampered little lady.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow a month old I can't believe it I bet they are ready to get her home! Kennady was in nicu 5 days and I was sooo ready!

Anonymous said...

Emolyn had a great time with you today!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

you're a pro!

Skerrib said...

Oh! Such a sweet girl!