Wednesday, March 05, 2008

As promised...

I have been doing a little redecorating in my apartment... after living here for a year things had finally settled into place and so of course it was time to rearrange everything.
I got this beautiful couch in the As-is section of Ikea... I went looking for some shelves for my entertainment unit and stumbled upon this little beauty. It was originally $500 and I got it for only $230... what a steal!

Here is a picture of my apartment before to give you an idea...



I also am getting rid of my entertainment unit... mainly because it doesn't go with anything in my apartment... so here is before...

and after...

I am eventually going to get some shelves to go above the TV so I can spread out that stereo stuff. But it makes my living room look so much bigger.

Of course once I rearranged one thing in my house the entire place got sent into disarray. My old couch went into my second bedroom which now I need to reorganize that room (or actually be honest organize in the first place). Then I moved my bedside table to be next to the couch, because it looks so awesome, but now I have to re organize my new bedside table. It will never stop.

I also want to share with you my delicious pizza that I made the other night. I am so enjoying my new pampered chef tools and cook books. This pizza has three cheeses (Mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan... but I think next time instead of cheddar I'm gonna try asiago cheese), also zuccini, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, and I put chicken on it although the recipe doesn't call for that. It was really very good and super easy!!


Tomorrow I am going to have a La Stone treatment from my friend Michele... it is where I get massaged with smooth stones and when I watched a demonstration, watching it alone made me almost fall asleep!! I am beyond exciting. It is great timing since I am so tired and sore from moving heavy furniture around my house.

P.S. If anyone is interested in my TV unit I'm thinking for $25 it's yours.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh I love the couch...it looks so comfy! I so wish we had an ikea close by but then again I would probably spend to much money so good thing we don't. I am loving you apartment and that pizza looks so yummy! I am all about homemade pizza these days! I am trying one this week with chicken and alfredo sauce!