I kind of have a touch of a cold going on right now, so yesterday I went straight home after church and nested it would seem... I started unpacking a little more, which has been much needed! I also took some pictures of some vignettes around my place.
my bookcase... I put all my favorite books on one shelf
kitchen counter... thanks michelle for the wine... the basket is for my mail
A touch of paris (the bouquets are mine from Jeannette's and Jessica's weddings; the moulin rouge poster is from Amy's collection)
The entertainment... my iPod radio (70's style) and my movie collection
my dad came over and dropped off my bed frame, so now I have a bed and some storage room underneath it...
Now for the list of what I need for my apartment still:
2. plastic office chair roller
4. shelf for bathroom (either can hang above toilet or stand around the toilet)
5. 3 or 4 more lamps
6. wall mirror (black frame preferrable)
7. broom and dust pan
8. A couple or side tables for the living room
9. Pampered chef stuff... went to a party this weekend and started a wish list - I'm having a party sometime soon
10. baskets (ones that can sit on a book shelf)
11. picture frames
That's it for now... I think of stuff all the time.