Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Swoon and Sigh... I have finally gotten to watch the first part of Jane Eyre on Masterpiece Theater... is it sad that it is the high light of my week? Anyway, it was devine! I love it. I am super excited for Sunday and part 2... that is when it starts getting good. I am really liking the actors in this movie. none of the Jane Eyres in any of the other versions I have seen have been particularly good. Samantha Morton was pretty okay... the best Mr. Rochester was Timothy Dalton, but in the version I watched tonight - Toby Stephens is magnificent... I like him better. It was great.

I also got to hang out with my friend Chris for a time over coffee... I haven't seen him in a while. It was nice to get to chat - we talked a lot about Harry Potter (he just finished book 6 for the first time, so I shared all my theories).

Lovely afternoon!

No comments: