Monday, January 29, 2007

6 weird things about me...

I did this a couple of months ago, but was tagged by my mom to do it again... some are old, some are new... here we go:

1. I must make the bed every night before I climb in to go to sleep - now it is not a full out thing... but I do have to make sure that the sheets are even on both sides, everything is tucked in, and clean and nice.

2. I have had a toe ring on the second toe of my left foot for close to 6 years (I've never taken it off) - three of my friends and I got them in San Diego. I don't even know if any of them are still wearing theirs.

3. I know how to say "one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them..." in the language of Mordor (from Lord of the Rings) - I know... this one is geeky. I learned it when I read the books... I am silly.

4. I must have a salty and sweet combo when I am snacking - usually chocolate followed by some sunflower seeds... then I switch as I feel led to do.

5. My inner monologue (when I talk to myself in my own head) it is in an British accent... I have no idea why. Honestly, when I talk to myself and process stuff it is done with a British accent. Proof I was born on the wrong continent.

6. I have an infinite knowledge of who is dating who in hollywood. I really am not sure where it comes from because it is not like I pour over tabloids all the timeand such, but I just pick it up thru osmosis... and remember it forever.

There you have it... my quirky things... so I should tag someone right?
Kevin, Shawn, and Aaron... go!

2 comments:

linda t said...

That British thing is too funny... and weird!

Hey, I got my toe ring at the same time as you did in San Diego 6 years ago, and I have never taken mine off since then either!! I don't know about you Miranda, but I'm feeling rather bonded to you at the moment because of this discovery... (sighs)

NanAZ said...

Miranda,

You tagged the people that I was going to use. Uh oh.

I'm almost done with my list, but have to leave for work...