Monday, January 15, 2007

Kendra & Miranda Day

They don't come around too often, but when they do - they're AWESOME!! My best friend and I got to spend some time together today... we haven't been able to do that since sometime during the Kennedy administration so you can imagine the excitement.

We went shopping - I got a ring of mine cleaned for the first time since I got it (when I was 13 years old). We also walked around Target


and then back to Kendra's apartment, and we just hung out. We also watched the Golden globes as stated in the previous post. Sorry to say, but the award show didn't hold my attention for very long and so picture time began with my new camera... priceless.

I just watch to see what the ladies are wearing

It was a tough race for best actress this year - Helen Mirren vs. Helen Mirren... oh the agony... Helen Mirren won!
This would be the part where we completely lost interest

4 comments:

linda t said...

You cute putootie girls!

Hey, Miranda, love your idea to have an "awards night" party! Go for it!
Get all gussied up... roll out the red carpet and party!

Amy T Schubert said...

I thought you broke up w/ her ... :)

Are we going to have an Oscars party (hint hint)??

Anonymous said...

im glad you and Kendra got to hang out (even if it wasn't in Disneyland). And I don't know how I feel about you getting this new camera. Are you going to be scrapping all these pictures?

Anonymous said...

we didn't break-up amy, we were on a break!