Thursday, January 25, 2007

MCC has their class schedules for the summer and fall semesters available online... alas I will be unable to take a class in the summer time and will have to wait until the fall. But there is an opportunity for a fall class that I can take for 8 weeks on tuesday and friday afternoons... now I'll have to work with my job on this one, but it shouldn't be a huge deal since we never have classes on friday afternoons and it should be easy for them to just not schedule a class for me on tuesdays... this should work out well.

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I'm really hoping to get a job at ASU -- one reason among many being that then I can take a class or 2 for fun (!!) in the fall ...

Anonymous said...

well, at least you will have a familiar face at MCC... mine :)... its still kinda sad im still there haha...