Saturday, January 20, 2007

I GOT A CAR!!!!

Can you believe it!!! I was just going to look and I bought a car instead!!!

I took some pictures of Edi before I left the house... you can see the bad paint better...

So I went down to Tempe Honda to look around at their used car lot, and found this Nissan Sentra... I loved it - 45,000 miles, 2003 model, only $9,000!! It was a smokin' deal! But I have never been shopping for a car so I wanted to look around more... it just seemed to easy. We went to Tempe Toyota, Tempe Nissan and asked about a car in the $8,000 - $9,000 price range, hopefully under 100,000 miles. They looked at us like we were crazy... We even told the guys at Tempe Nissan about the first car we saw and they squinted their eyes at us and asked a question we were asking ourselves, "Why didn't you buy that car?" Good question! So we went back and I bought it.

It is a boy car... I new that at first glance... His name also popped into my head instantly after looking at him - Captain America... AWESOME! I want to get the Captain America logo as a bumper sticker...


I love my car so much... other features: Automatic locks and windows... a gas gage that works, the trunk opens at the push of a button, the trunk is also big enough to fit my massage table, and it has a CD player... SWEET!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay miranda! its a nice car too.

by the way...this is nicole ellis. lol.

linda t said...

Good for you Miranda!!!
Soooo excited for you and Captain! You look good together! He better treat you good... none of this, breaking down, whimping out, letting you down.
He looks reputable, dependable and safe.
I'm thinking he's a keeper Miranda.

Kevun said...

he looks like the son of your old car

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE IT!

Its hot...

Sandy said...

Miranda -- my first car was ... tah dah ... a blue honda civic, exact color of blue! Good taste, girl!

Anonymous said...

soooo exciting!!!!! congrats missy.....
so this is proof that i do love you...

Michele

Aaron said...

may edi rest in pieces. congrats -- remember the sage advice offered by your very own uncle dave: drive fast -- the sooner you get there, the less chance you have of getting in an accident.